Are you a WordPress developer or a Web Designer who uses WordPress to develop websites for your clients?
Have you ever wished that it was easier to customize the menu?s and logo?s in WordPress and to decide which menu?s the users have access to?
With White Label Branding for WordPress you can do exactly this. Take full control over the branding in wp-admin and decide who has access to what features.
With the latest version of White Label Branding you have the ultimate tool for customizing WordPress admin and your login screen.
We have added a powerful Role and Capability Manger, which will allow you to create new user Roles and assign Capabilities.
You can add new capabilities for specific user Roles and you can even create a “fake” Administrator account. This can be used if you want to give your clients “admin” access, but still limit what they have access to.
The real administrator will also be hidden from the users list. This way a client with the “fake” administrator account, will never know that they don’t have full access to all features.
You can also use the new WLB Administrator feature, which we recently added. This will allow you to hide elements for other Administrators. Simply add the username of the Administrators that should be able to view all elements of wp-admin.
White Label Branding for WordPress features
- Create an unlimited number of Custom Dashboard Metaboxes with the Dashboard Tool. If you have our Pages by User Role plugin you can add Access Control to each Metabox. This makes it possible to completely customize who will see each Metabox (Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor or Subscriber).
- Enable Branding
- Add your own Favicon
- Add you own Header Logo (Depreciated in WordPress 3.3)
- Set custom height of header area (Depreciated in WordPress 3.3)
- Add Developer Logo (Footer)
- Add Developer Name
- Add Developer URL
- Remove “WordPress” from title
- Hide update nag message
- Hide update download link
- Hide Contextual Help
- Hide Screen Options
- Hide Favorite Actions
- Set custom From Email Address
- Set custom Email From Name
- Add Public Dashboard Metabox viewable by all users; Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor and Administrator
- Add Private Dashboard Metabox only viewable by Editors
- Add Private Dashboard Metabox only viewable by Administrators
- Use HTML and Shortcodes in the Custom Dashboard Boxes
- Remove WordPress Dashboard Widgets on-by-one
- Remove Custom Dashboard Widgets added by other plugins
- Hide Top-level Menus (Dynamic generated list that shows all the menus depending on which plugins you have installed).
- Hide Sub-level Menus (Dynamic generated list that shows all the menus depending on which plugins you have installed).
- Sort (Re-order) the Top-level Menus by easy drag and drop interface.
- Hide individual items in the Admin Bar (can also be based on User Roles and Capabilities)
- Hide the Admin Bar
- Hide the Admin Bar Setting from profile
- Rename menu in wp-admin
- Change menu icons in wp-admin (type face retina support)
- Set Default Screen Layout for all users
- Set Default Screen Layout per user
- Remove Individual Screen Options
Join OyeWP for download 3400+ wordpress premium theme and plugin free download only $0.81/m click here
Free Download White Label Branding for WordPress
Download White Label Branding for WordPress for free from OyeWP.Hey, you are just one step away from changing your life. Join our OyeWP membership Plan starting at just $14.99 and Get access to all Gpl Themes and Gpl Plugins for Free. We have more than 15000+ Wordpress Themes,Plugins and templates.